Should We Postpone?

by Mike - Posted on

Spoke to Jason a couple of days ago about Feb’s piss-up meet-up. He mentioned that Syndk8 are having BlackHatSpamCon2006 🙂 for the following 2 days in Manchester.

On checking out the thread it sounds like a great meet – lots of good people going, so I think I’ll join them.

Due to family commitments I won’t be able to do both events myself, but the London meet can obviously still go ahead if others are up for it.

Would 3 days of solid SEOcialising (think I’ll trademark that name) be too much for people? Or should we postpone for a few weeks?

8 thoughts on “Should We Postpone?

Comments are closed.