Does the new generation of Search Marketing conference goers put fear into your heart? Do you yearn for the old days of SEO meetups in small private pubs, where only the dedicated few dish out stories and ideas from the frontline? If so, you’ll want to come to LondonSEO Off-The-Clock!
The first LondonSEO to take place on a weekend, we’re going to make Saturday afternoon more than just Ant & Dec and a dodgy ruby from the Sheer Khan Indian, Chinese & Thai Take-Away. Chat affiliate ideas, SEO tricks or just about the price of petrol – you’ll be with friends in an environment to speak freely.
Although this event won’t be sponsored, we have hired out the whole top floor of one of the best pubs in London (I should know, I’ve been to most of them). With a dozen fantastic hand-drawn beers at the downstairs bar and a further dozen lagers, pilsners and IPAs/APAs from around the world at the top floor bar – you really are spoilt for choice. Even if you get through all of the beers on-tap, you’ll find a mouthwatering assortment of Belgium, German and US Microbrewery bottles in the beer fridges behind the counter.
This really is an event you do not want to miss – the most exciting LondonSEO in a long while! Real SEOs and Affiliates, real knowledge and tips.
So here are the details…
- Date/Time: Saturday 2nd July 2011, 2pm until late
- Venue: Old Red Cow
- Address:71/72 Long Lane, Smithfield, London, EC1A 9EJ
- Nearest Tube Station: Barbican (Circle, H&C & Metropolitan), Farringdon (Circle, H&C & Metropolitan) and a 10 minute walk from Liverpool Street
- Driving: There’s a secure underground car park under Smithfield Market (EC1A 9DS) – No congestion charge on weekends
- Hotels:Citadines, Fox & Anchor, The Rookery, The Zetter
I look forward to seeing you all there!