It seems like just yesterday, but it was 5 years ago that LondonSEO held its first Big Party for SES London. We made many new friends at the 2006 event and look forward to making many more at this year’s get-together. Check out the fantastic Moss Bros suit I was sporting back then
LondonSEO is, and always will be, about having fun and making new friends + business contacts. No bullshit – just great conversation and happy memories.
We’re also delighted to announce that this year’s sponsor of the Big Party will be Searchmetrics, who offer a suite of SEO Software for SME’s and Blue Chips alike. They’ll be putting their card behind the bar for many hundreds of pints, so please say hello to them and take a look at their service offering.
Now here are the details that you’re looking for…
- Date/Time: Tuesday 22nd February 2011, 6pm until late
- Venue: The Lord Moon Of The Mall
- Address: 16-18 Whitehall, Charing Cross, London, SW1A 2DY
- Nearest Tube Station: Charing Cross (Northern & Bakerloo Line), Embankment (Bakerloo, Northern, District & Circle Line), Leicester Square (Piccadilly & Northern Line)
- Directions From Conference: [Google Map] [Bing Map]
As always no conference pass is required in order to attend LondonSEO, just bring along a business card to exchange for your beer pass. Whether you’re attending SES London 2011 or just looking to enjoy some search marketing banter over beer, you’re always welcome at LondonSEO.