Should We Postpone?
On checking out the thread it sounds like a great meet – lots of good people going, so I think I’ll join them.
Due to family commitments I won’t be able to do both events myself, but the London meet can obviously still go ahead if others are up for it.
Would 3 days of solid SEOcialising (think I’ll trademark that name) be too much for people? Or should we postpone for a few weeks?